Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

So this is how it is...

So I just gave you what would be the first of many interesting stories to come. You know the funny thing is that, I was never a person to ever talk to anyone else while waiting at the bus stop and really in any other situation. It honestly was not until recently that I have just found an interest in talking to people, just to find out what they are about, and what they can teach me not to mention how I can use it for myself personally.

So here is this blog that is for the most part going to recap the stories of the people that I have met while waiting for a bus. Some stories are short and others are long, some stories are interesting and others may not be that interesting... but in the end they are all stories that others waited me to know in that short period of time. Some of these stories may not even be of times that I actually interact with the people at the bus stop, but more of the observations that I see of them. Just like the lady who gets on the bus just to go to the very next stop carrying her Dolce glasses, Saks Fifth Ave shopping bag and Louis V. bag... you would never think that someone of her stature would be on a $2 bus, then again the economy is kinda bad... But overall this is what I bring to you. A blog about the people that I met and what I learned from them in a short about of time.

Quote of the Blog:
"In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.”
--Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment